[Look]
Ginger


Un jour je penserais à vous faire un article avec tous les trucs que j'ai qui possèdent un motif panthère. Franchement, c'est un peu le truc le plus cool du monde après le fromage, les brocolis et le pesto rosso. Et Ronald Weasley aussi, mais bon ça je sais bien que ça ne fait pas forcément l'unanimité ;) 


Du coup pour cette tenue j'ai sorti ma paire de chaussure vieilles de deux ans que je ne vous avait jamais montré. D'ailleurs j'ai décidé que je n'allais plus acheter de fringues tant que 1/ je n'aurais pas fait un gros tri et 2/ que je ne vous aurait pas tout montré. C'est pas que j'achète les trucs que je porte forcément pour vous les proposer dans des looks ici, mais j'ai vraiment beaucoup de fringues et dans l'idéal il faudrait que je me sépare de certains. J'ai donc ouvert une page facebook exprès pour ça ! :) 

Là j'ai fait simple, jean noir, t-shirt noir. Et un manteau rouge, parce que quand même, apporter une petite touche de couleur c'était bien sympa :) Merci à Maëva de m'avoir prêté ses lunettes ! Bisous ! :)

Veste : Zara
Collier : H&M
Jean : New Look
Shoes : André
Lunettes : Jennyfer (merci Maëva !)
T shirt : H&M
Sac : Eden 

Merci Juju pour les photos :) 

43 commentaires

  1. Tellement jolie! J'adore la simplicité de ta tenue qui est relevée par de gros et jolis accessoires.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tu es sublime et tes lunettes sont canons !!!!
    Biz Jeny

    Concours sur le blog * http://www.jenychooz.lautre.net/dotclear/index.php?post/2014/08/06/Fais-la-manche-x-Jenychooz-Concours *

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Joli look, j'aime d'amour ton collier !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ta veste est magnifique !!!
    http://lejoyeuxfouillis.blogspot.be/2014/08/la-blogo-fait-encore-pshiiiit.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce look est sublime, j'adore tes petites chaussures et tous tes accessoires! <3

    Bises
    Léa
    http://fashionmywish.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'aime beaucoup tes lunettes; tu es très jolie!
    xx,
    http://keep-mydream.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Très jolie, j'adore tes chaussures!
    Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Trop trop jolie, je suis amoureuse de ce look !! ;)
    Bisous, Candice de Toberomantic

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is an essential step and an absolute necessity in order to ensure long term
    gains from lean 5s. On a concluding note, remember never to reheat your rice once it has
    gone cold as rice will go off very quickly, either
    keep it hot or if it is to used as a cold social
    gathering dish then make certain that it cools down very fast
    by placing it into small containers. Any company or
    foreigner "caught out" by this phenomena has failed to localize their plans, management and response to crisis.



    Also visit my web page ทัวร์ญี่ปุ่น โตเกียว ฟูจิ

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
    it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?

    My blog; Hermes Shawls

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Every class in the series introduces new steps, reinforcing what
    has been beforehand discovered via practice and repetition.

    my web page - purchase energy pills

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi there! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Going through this post reminds
    me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this.
    I will send this article to him. Fairly certain he'll have a very good read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

    Take a look at my page: Christian Louboutin Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has
    pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!


    Here is my website: Http://bit.do/miniwarriorscheats

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hey there! Do уoս usе Twitter? I'd like tߋ follow
    yyou iff tҺɑt would be oқay. Ι'm absolutely enjoying уour blog and look
    forward to new posts.

    Feel free to visit mƴ web blog Modern Bed Frame Plans

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. By learning how to create products and sell them you
    will set up a valuable money stream. It also helps in doing away with of the related follow up
    costs hence it is the best ways during this time of recession where most of
    the companies are finding ways to cut down on the
    total operational as well as marketing costs.
    Did you know that You - Tube streams over two billion videos each day and that every minute, twenty-four hours of
    new video footage is uploaded with the average person spending around fifteen minutes a day viewing content.


    Look at my blog post ... online marketing assistant salary ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Ton look est vraiment beau, et si vous cherchez des bons plans pour trouver des pièces de luxe.J'ai trouvé un nouveau vide dressing avec des trucs supers c'est Addictochic www.addictochic.fr
    xxx
    et encore bravo pour ton look !

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every
    bit of it. I have you book marked to check out new things you post…

    Look into my blog qvc uk hosts

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to get updated from latest information.

    my site: Www.youtube.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Smaller exhibits, including tables, kiosks and some portable and modular inline displays, are very theraputic for companies that need
    a high-quality exhibit with consistent brand presentation at budget-friendly prices.
    However, locking in rates early may help you secure the best offer and allow you
    to spread out expenditures over a greater span of time for optimum savings.
    This includes, brochures, flyers, business cards,
    order forms, price sheets and press kits.

    my website; buy display booths

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I am curious to find out what blog platform you
    have been working with? I'm having some small security
    problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more risk-free.
    Do you have any recommendations?

    my blog real estate property listings; http://Instagram.com/deangraziosi,

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Very nice article, totally what I needed.

    Also visit my weblog; vans valdosta georgia

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your website? My website is in the very same niche
    as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!


    My blog post - night calls uk hosts

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Toute jolie! le rouge te vas à ravir :)

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Hurrah! In the end I got a blog from where I know how to actually take useful
    information concerning my study and knowledge.

    Here is my weblog make online

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our dialogue made at this place.


    Have a look at my web page: asysco.com ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I've you guys to my blogroll.


    my page ... 44wallpapers.com ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.

    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your
    theme? Exceptional work!

    My webpage; children s health insurance program california (http://cfcl.com/SemanticMediaWiki/index.Php/User:TemekaRoyston)

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like
    you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you just could do with some p.c.
    to force the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this
    is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.


    My website: yoga for men (www.youtube.com)

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited
    my site so i got here to return the want?.I'm attempting to in finding things
    to improve my website!I guess its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!


    Feel free to visit my site - trochoi.vn ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. Quality posts is the important to invite the viewers to
    pay a quick visit the site, that's what this web page is providing.


    Also visit my site soler power (http://wiki.imedia365.us/)

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
    from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things
    out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to
    begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

    Here is my page: campnh.com - -

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for supplying this information.

    Take a look at my site synagogue.org ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Having read this I thought it was extremely informative. I appreciate you taking the time and
    energy to put this short article together. I once again find myself
    personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting.

    But so what, it was still worth it!

    my web-site :: Solar Installers - Peakbagging.Org.Nz -

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.
    I've read this post and if I could I desire to counsel you few fascinating things or
    tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles
    referring to this article. I want to read even more issues approximately it!



    Look into my homepage; bankrz.de ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Now I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.



    Here is my homepage - holebandwiki.com ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Hello, I desire to subscribe for this blog to take
    most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it
    please assist.

    Check out my web page nombres de bebes (Klendatul.Free.fr)

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. If you want to obtain much from this piece of writing then you have to apply such strategies to your won web site.


    Also visit my web blog; ciclo de ovulacion calculadora (www.Youtube.com)

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Wow, marvelous blog structure! How long have you been running a blog for?
    you make blogging look easy. The total glance of your site is magnificent, let alone the content material!



    My site; taiwanasos.org ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
    Very useful information specifically the last part
    :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this
    certain information for a very long time. Thank you and
    best of luck.

    Also visit my web page: nombres para nenas ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading
    through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!


    Look at my homepage - Directorio de Ginecologos y Pediatras en Ciudad de Mexico ()

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce petit mot, j'y répondrais avec plaisir dès que je trouverais un petit bout de temps :)